Eau Claire County assigns addresses within the township.  Contact Eau Claire Planning and Development at (715) 839-4741 with any address assignment questions.

Fire numbers are assigned and are used for your address.

Make sure your fire number sign can be clearly read from the road to assist emergency vehicles.

The Town purchases your first address sign. As the signs age, some of the signs fade and lose their reflective qualities.
If you would like a replacement fire number sign, please send a check for $50 and your address to:

Town of Pleasant Valley
S10414 Cty Rd HHI
Eleva, WI  54738

and a new sign will be ordered for you.