Tax bills are calculated and mailed to property owners in early-mid December. The first payment is due to the Town of Pleasant Valley Clerk/Treasurer by January 31st. The second installment is due by July 31st, payable to the Eau Claire County treasurer’s office. At this time, the Town does not accept credit card payments. Please visit the Town Calendar to view public collection dates.
Receipts will NO longer be mailed to the taxpayer unless a self-addressed stamped envelope is enclosed with the payment.
Tax bills and receipts can be obtained at:
HINT: When using the search feature, only input Pleasant Valley as the municipality and only your last name.
Payments may be dropped off in the drop box located in front of the Town Hall entrance located at S10414 Cty Rd HHI in Cleghorn.
1st Payment: Payable to Town of Pleasant Valley
Town of Pleasant Valley
Jen Meyer Clerk/Treasurer
S10414 Cty Rd HHI
Eleva, WI 54738
OR place in the secure drop box located outside the main entrance of the town hall
2nd Payment: Payable to Eau Claire County
Eau Claire County Treasurer
721 Oxford Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Note to Financial Institutions and Title Companies:
- Tax bills are calculated, printed and mailed in early-mid December.
- Tax bills are mailed directly to the property owners. Please obtain the current tax due from the property owner or https://ascent.co.eau-claire.wi.us/LandRecords
- Confirmation of tax payments can be obtained from the Eau Claire County Treasurer's office a couple of weeks after payment has been received by the town. (715) 839-4805 or at https://ascent.co.eau-claire.wi.us/LandRecords
- 2nd payments must be sent to the Eau Claire County Treasurer. (Address is above)
- The town does not have any delinquent tax information. Please contact the Eau Claire County Treasurer's office to receive this information. (715) 839-4805